[asterisk-users] Most efficient way to send an HTTP GET from the dialplan with asterisk 1.8 and above) ?

Benny Amorsen benny+usenet at amorsen.dk
Wed Jan 11 06:05:14 CST 2012

Olivier <oza_4h07 at yahoo.fr> writes:

> I've seen that function CURL is missing from 1.8 but back in with 10
> (see wiki.asterisk.org).

I see the CURL function in Asterisk 1.8.7.1, found in the res_curl
module. In Fedora it is available in a separate package called
asterisk-curl.

If you do not get res_curl, it is likely because a prerequisite library
was not installed when you built Asterisk. Try looking at
MENUSELECT_DEPSFAILED in menuselect.makeopts.

/Benny