[asterisk-users] Iax hold events in AMI 1.1

Alexandre Rodrigues alex454 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:01:57 CST 2012

Hello all,

In my PBX, AMI does not generate Hold or MoH events for a IAX trunk.
I did the following tests with different channels:

     Dahdi to SIP:      Hold and MoH events.
     Dahdi to Dahdi:   MoH events.
     SIP to SIP:        Hold and MoH events.

     IAX to SIP:        Hold events.
     IAX to Dahdi:     No events.

For me, It seems odd that Dadhdi and SIP generate events and IAX doesn't.
Am I doing something wrong in manager or iax configuration files?

Thanks in advance,

Alex

Asterisk version: 1.8.7.1
Operation system: CentOS release 5.5

manager.conf:

  [general]
  displaysystemname = yes
  enabled = yes
  webenabled = yes
  port = 5038
  httptimeout = 60
  bindaddr = 0.0.0.0

  [alex]
  secret = alex
  read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config
  write =system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,originate

Sip.conf:

   [general]

   callerid=PBX_Athens
   context=default