[asterisk-users] create table in mysql using asterisk

Eyal eyal at mcr-m.com
Mon Jan 9 02:09:40 CST 2012

Thanks
But that's not the problem, I also tried without the quotes and still
the error appears only this time it is like this
app_addon_sql_mysql.c:383 aMYSQL_query: aMYSQL_query: mysql_query
failed. Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to
use near '' at line 1