[asterisk-users] Connecting to an Old Phone System

Don Kelly dk at donkelly.biz
Sun Jan 8 11:43:55 CST 2012

I've done this with US ISDN PRI. Both with a Digium card (PCI) and an
Astribank (USB). I'd expect it's doable with the several products that
support Euro ISDN.

You can set up a simple VoIP gateway, but you can also do all sorts of magic
things in the Asterisk system for selected calls before or in lieu of
passing them along to the legacy system.

--Don

Don Kelly

PCF Corp
People Come First