[asterisk-users] asterisk 1.8.8 - caller ID not working.

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:47:26 CST 2012

On 01/06/12 14:44, Danny Nicholas wrote:
>AFAIK insecure=very has been replaced by insecure=port,invite.  Also, you
>might want to put wait(2) or progress after answer in the dialplan to allow
>CID to process.

I've tried putting even "wait(7) it didn't help.
The problem is I'm getting this error:

WARNING[2344]: chan_sip.c:13930 check_auth: username mismatch, have <11>, digest has <pstn-1270>
NOTICE[2344]: chan_sip.c:21989 handle_request_invite: Failed to authenticate device "KMIEC Z" <sip:7804715665 at 10.0.0.110>;tag=1c283128597

--
Joseph