[asterisk-users] asterisk -> AGI (perl) -> sqlplus(oracle)

Dale Noll dnoll at wi.rr.com
Fri Jan 6 16:27:19 CST 2012

On 01/06/2012 10:30 AM, Ron Bergin wrote:
> Add a BEGIN {...} block prior to the use statements and in there redirect
> STDERR to a file.  This will aloow you to capture compilation errors  You
> should also add some debugging statements at key points in the script.
> Then run the script and review the file to see what errors it generated.

You may find that you need to define the Oracle environment in the
script itself.
I found the following lines to be helpful.

$ENV{TNS_ADMIN}="/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client/";
$ENV{ORACLE_HOME}="/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client/";
$ENV{LD_LIBRARY_PATH}="/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client/lib/";

Of course change the path to be correct for your client version.  This
example is from the 11.2 instant client default install.

Dale

--
"The truth speaks for itself. I'm just the messenger."
      Lyta Alexander - Babylon 5