[asterisk-users] Speech recognition in asterisk using google voice API

LL digium at 9h9.org
Wed Jan 4 00:05:54 CST 2012

Hi there,

I've developed an agi script a while ago to use google speech
recognition and by then I've used
http://legroom.net/files/software/convtoflac.sh  to convert files from
wav to flac.
You can the use the command:

*/usr/local/bin/convtoflac.sh -o /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/myfile.wav*
It will then create  create a flac file in the same directory as the
source file.

I hope it helps.
regards
Lobito