[asterisk-users] Set Call type in dial plan

virendra bhati virbhati at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:29:50 CST 2012

Hi

Might be it will help. Read it and set in extension as per your need.

 core show function CHANNEL

  -= Info about function 'CHANNEL' =-

[Synopsis]
Gets/sets various pieces of information about the channel.

[Description]
Gets/sets various pieces of information about the channel, additional <item>
may be available from the channel driver; see its documentation for details.
Any <item> requested that is not available on the current channel will
return
an empty string.

[Syntax]
CHANNEL(item)

[Arguments]
item
    Standard items (provided by all channel technologies) are:
    audioreadformat - R/O format currently being read.
   * audionativeformat - R/O format used natively for audio.*
    audiowriteformat - R/O format currently being written.
    callgroup - R/W call groups for call pickup.
    channeltype - R/O technology used for channel.
    language - R/W language for sounds played.
    musicclass - R/W class (from musiconhold.conf) for hold music.
    parkinglot - R/W parkinglot for parking.
    rxgain - R/W set rxgain level on channel drivers that support it.
    state - R/O state for channel
    tonezone - R/W zone for indications played
    transfercapability - R/W ISDN Transfer Capability, one of:
        SPEECH
        DIGITAL
        RESTRICTED_DIGITAL
        3K1AUDIO
        DIGITAL_W_TONES
        VIDEO
    txgain - R/W set txgain level on channel drivers that support it.
   * videonativeformat - R/O format used natively for video*
    trace - R/W whether or not context tracing is enabled, only available
    *if CHANNEL_TRACE is defined*.
    *chan_sip* provides the following additional options:
    peerip - R/O Get the IP address of the peer.
    recvip - R/O Get the source IP address of the peer.
    from - R/O Get the URI from the From: header.
    uri - R/O Get the URI from the Contact: header.
    useragent - R/O Get the useragent.
    peername - R/O Get the name of the peer.
    t38passthrough - R/O '1' if T38 is offered or enabled in this channel,
    otherwise '0'
    rtpqos - R/O Get QOS information about the RTP stream
        This option takes two additional arguments:
        Argument 1:
         'audio'             Get data about the audio stream
         'video'             Get data about the video stream
         'text'              Get data about the text stream
        Argument 2:
         'local_ssrc'        Local SSRC (stream ID)
         'local_lostpackets' Local lost packets
         'local_jitter'      Local calculated jitter
         'local_maxjitter'   Local calculated jitter (maximum)
         'local_minjitter'   Local calculated jitter (minimum)
         'local_normdevjitter'Local calculated jitter (normal
         deviation)
         'local_stdevjitter' Local calculated jitter (standard
         deviation)
         'local_count'       Number of received packets
         'remote_ssrc'       Remote SSRC (stream ID)
         'remote_lostpackets'Remote lost packets
         'remote_jitter'     Remote reported jitter
         'remote_maxjitter'  Remote calculated jitter (maximum)
         'remote_minjitter'  Remote calculated jitter (minimum)
         'remote_normdevjitter'Remote calculated jitter (normal
         deviation)
         'remote_stdevjitter'Remote calculated jitter (standard
         deviation)
         'remote_count'      Number of transmitted packets
         'rtt'               Round trip time
         'maxrtt'            Round trip time (maximum)
         'minrtt'            Round trip time (minimum)
         'normdevrtt'        Round trip time (normal deviation)
         'stdevrtt'          Round trip time (standard deviation)
         'all'               All statistics (in a form suited to
         logging, but not for parsing)
    rtpdest - R/O Get remote RTP destination information.
       This option takes one additional argument:
        Argument 1:
         'audio'             Get audio destination
         'video'             Get video destination
         'text'              Get text destination
    *chan_iax2* provides the following additional options:
    peerip - R/O Get the peer's ip address.
    peername - R/O Get the peer's username.

[See Also]
Not available