[asterisk-users] Same provider - IAX sounds bad, SIP sounds great

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Tue Feb 28 17:10:10 CST 2012

Roger That, I am an IC.  I contract with the Government to little ten phone
shops.  From VA/MD/DC area, I have been contracted and flown in to many
large call center locations that were CONUS and OCONUS.

My facebook is Steve Totaro in Reston VA.  LinkedIN is more accurate, but
my resume speaks the truth.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro