[asterisk-users] better timing source for an asterisk gateway

Tue Feb 28 09:06:45 CST 2012

Hi,

I have to make an asterisk gateway in front of several other asterisk.
This gateway will essentialy be used for outbound call.
This gateway will be connected to other asterisk by IAX trunk, outbound
call will use SIP trunk (voip provider or patton isdn).
I have a TE220BF available than i can use for dahdi timing source. Is a
good idea, or this will give me zero benefit for timerfd timing source
(will host this gateway on debian squeeze or centos 6.2) ?

Thanks.