[asterisk-users] Capture sip Response

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 23:19:21 CST 2012

HI,

*Asterisk 1.8 *allows to read SIP response codes in the dialplan with *
${HASH(SIP_CAUSE,<channel-name>)}* - This is working fine for me too.

This is the dialplan line just after the DIAL()
same => n,NoOp(SIP return code : ${HASH(SIP_CAUSE,${CDR(dstchannel)}):4:3})

Ref:  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+variable+DIALSTATUS

Regards,
Sammy