[asterisk-users] pstn bridge to asterisk - phones connected to pstn stop ringing when asterisk answers

Gaurav P gaurav.lists+asterisk-users at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 18:00:14 CST 2012

Hi All,

I am using an Obi110 to bridge my PSTN line to Asterisk. Inbound and
outbound calls work fine, but I noticed that phones connected directly to
the PSTN line stop ringing as soon as Asterisk answers and rings one of my
extensions. I'd like the regular phones to continue ringing so I have the
option to use my multi-handset phone that is directly connected to the wall
if I'm not close to my VOIP extension.

Thanks,
Gaurav