[asterisk-users] cell mysql odbc support

cegadsl cegadsl at idecnet.com
Fri Feb 24 12:28:56 CST 2012

Looking for informationI've read thatit is adatatypeproblemand that with
asimple'if' on cel_odbc.c it is solved, but I
usetheasteriskfordebianrepositoriesdo not want tocompile anything.

Alsowonderthereforethatthere is nodocumentationabout this problem.

I dont want to use pgsql only for cel, all my work with asterisk is for
MySQL.