[asterisk-users] Asterisk 1.8.x app_meetme.so

[Digital^Dude] ® millennium.bug at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 09:23:13 CST 2012

Doug, I can find the following in asterisk 10 changelogs:

 The following error will consistently
      occur when trying to dial into a MeetMe conference when the
      server does not have DAHDI hardware installed: app_meetme.c: No
      DAHDI channel available for conference, user introduction
      disabled (is chan_dahdi loaded?) While chan_dahdi is loaded
      correctly during compilation and install of Asterisk/Dahdi,
      including associated modules, etc., a chan_dahdi.conf
      configuration file in /etc/asterisk is not created by FreePBX if
      hardware does not exist, causing MeetMe to be unable to open a
      DAHDI pseudo channel. * Allow chan_dahdi to create a pseudo
      channel when there is no chan_dahdi.conf file to load. (closes
      issue ASTERISK-17398) Reported by: Preston Edwards

This would mean that meetme should not have dahdi as a compilation
dependency.

source:
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk/ChangeLog-10-current