[asterisk-users] Postgresql in Asterisk

Sergio Basurto sbasurto at soft-gator.com
Wed Feb 22 06:48:06 CST 2012

Hello,

I install asterisk an postgresql 9.1 in gentoo, I already did the
configuration in both asterisk and postgresql, in fact If I make a call
and asterisk log it to CDR table, my question is:

how can I make a function like the ones in func_odbc.conf for
postgresql, if I am using res_pgsql.conf instead of res_odbc.conf?

I also configure odbc and it connects with echo "select 1" | isql -v
asterisk-connector  with out problems, but when I try an odbc function
or restart asterisk it logs:

Error SQLConnect=-1 errno=101 [unixODBC]Could not connect to the server;
Could not connect to remote socket.

and the command

CLI> odbc show

ODBC DSN Settings

  Name:   asterisk
  DSN:    asterisk-connector
    Last connection attempt: 2012-02-22 06:45:36

I will appreciate any help.

Regards,