[asterisk-users] Define custom vm-login sound file per VM context?

Todd Routhier fonemasta at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 12:20:25 CST 2012

OK, this will work and is probably a better solution than the language
idea. Although, the language idea just sounds easier and a little more fun
:-)

Hmm, I think I will try the language solution and see if it works with a
fake country/language code like Cust327 or whatever.

Just wonder if that will break anything else now or with future upgrades.

Thanks for all the help!

--Todd