[asterisk-users] Asterisk && RTCP

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 07:45:12 CST 2012

Hi kevin,

I've observed that I've "rtcp set debug" command (rtcp based commands)
available on my asterisk console. Can you please explain about RTCP. I
really need RTCPs in my setup, it doesnt matter if the RTCPs are separate
for both A-leg and B-leg i.e
A-leg<===>Asterisk
and
Asterisk<===>B-leg
I can live with RTPs flowing for each leg with asterisk separately. But
problem is I dont get any RTCPs for each leg independently as well !!

Please suggest.

Regards.
Sammy