[asterisk-users] Asterisk + Avaya (CM5.2) H.323 trunk Link

Vladimir Mikhelson vlad at mikhelson.com
Thu Feb 16 10:51:55 CST 2012

I have Avaya IPOffice 403 talking to my Asterisk 1.8.x with virtually no
issues using OOH323.

I am having some minor issues with the name portion of the caller ID
sent to Avaya.  That may be relalted to a way FreePBX  created the dial
plan.  Maybe not.  Never had time to systematically look into this one.

I spent some time working with the OOH323 maintainer / developer to iron
out the networking issues specific to Avaya's implementation of H.323.

-Vladimir