[asterisk-users] Dahdi Answer a Call On ringing State.

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:13:46 CST 2012

Hi,

I have setup Dahdi with Sangoma FXO A200 card and asterisk 1.8 , everything
seems fine and working perfectly incoing/outgoing.

but one major issue is, when i made an out call from dahdi trunks and when
a number is in ringing state it gives me an answer state.

so i cannot develop any custom application which can use a screening macro
because when a cellphone is in ringing state
call is answered by dahdi channel so it will start executing dial plan
which causes an issue.

let me know if there is any parameter from which i can set in
chan_dahdi.conf and check if it worked or not.

Note: I am from INDIA and line is from BSNL

thanks
Dhaval