[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Realtime Architecture Issue/Bug

Ishfaq Malik ish at pack-net.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 02:42:31 CST 2012

Hi

Nothing will stop the behaviour you are seeing. A SIP reload will clear
the realtime cache thus stopping the asterisk server knowing where the
realtime sip endpoint is until the endpoint re-registers.

The question here is, why are you doing SIP reloads? Once you are using
RealTime architecture for SIP, sip reloads become unnecessary unless you
are making modifications to the general section of your sip.conf and why
would you need to do that regularly?

Regards

Ish