[asterisk-users] SIP hardware phones

Jason Parks jason.w.parks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:32:33 CST 2012

Gotcha! That was my plan. I ran into that exact issue when I was
randomly speed testing a couple of the lines. The computer under test
immediately negotiated to 100Mb and ran just fine, but I know I'm
asking for trouble to keep it that way. I will be forcing all ports
down to 10.

...and thanks for the example. That's good information.