[asterisk-users] No valid transports available, falling back to 'udp'.

Michael L. Young myoung at acsacc.com
Mon Feb 13 07:13:26 CST 2012

----- Original Message -----

This WARNING message is letting you know that TCP is not available as a transport. So, it is falling back to UDP as the transport. Unless you are trying to use TCP, it is a harmless message.

The message should probably be changed or only displayed when a particular setting is enabled since, as it is, it is a bit misleading. If you don't care to use TCP and have it disabled in the configuration file, you shouldn't be alerted to the fact that Asterisk is unable to use TCP.

Feel free to open up an issue as Paul directed in his prior message.

Regards,

Michael Young
(elguero)