[asterisk-users] New router, registration problems

David Woodfall dave at dawoodfall.net
Sat Feb 11 10:48:26 CST 2012

I just set up a WRT54GS and now I can't dial out or in.

sip show registry shows:

CODE: SELECT ALL
Host                                    dnsmgr Username       Refresh State                Reg.Time
draytel.org:5060                        N      xxxxx              120 Request Sent

I seemed to recall that running in cli always showed a response back, but there's nothing now. Using 1.8.9.2.
I have my number at draytel set up to dial my mobile if asterisk is down and it keeps doing it as if it's down.
I setup my server as DMZ in the router, as my old one was. Tried with firewall off.

Any ideas?
--
Studioware
http://www.studioware.org