[asterisk-users] Weird IPs in Fail2ban list

asterisk jobs asteriskcoding at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:00:04 CST 2012

I was using 1.8.8.1 and now upgraded it to 1.8.9.1. Here is a problem I
have with Asterisk logging if someone can point me to the right direction.

With allowguest=no, Asterisk 1.8.9.1 doesn't create anything in the full
log so my fail2ban can't ban the unregistered call attempt on my server.
How can this be fixed so that there is an entry in the log file for the
failed attempt so the IP gets banned?

Best,