[asterisk-users] Polycom firmware 4.0.1 and paging

Fri Feb 10 18:39:05 CST 2012

Mike. Yes sip.ld is the firmware.

I wanted to jump in because i saw you had the phantom ringing problem as well. I am running 3.3.1 and thought upgrading to 3.3.2 would solve that problem did you still have the problem in 3.3.2? I thought I saw in the release notes for 3.3.2 that was resolved. I dont have them infront of me but i suppose it is time to double check as I plan on upgrading 30 phones in the morning. I did test 3.3.2 but the phantom ring seemed so rand i thought i could just no reprouduce it.

Thanks!!

Jim