[asterisk-users] Polycom firmware 4.0.1 and paging

Mike list at net-wall.com
Fri Feb 10 16:30:50 CST 2012

Hi,

I just moved many Polycom phones from firmware v3 to 4.0.1b.  Anto-Answer
simply stopped functioning. I can downgrade and make it work, upgrading
kills it again. There obviously is a difference in how the newer firmware is
treating this auto answer sip header.

Can anybody tell me if they have Polycom firmware 4.x.x working with
auto-answer/paging? Just so I know it's worth my time to investigate, as
opposed to knowing it`s a Polycom firmware bug? If so, did you have to make
any changes to the SIP header sent to make Polycom phones auto answer?

Regards,

Mike