[asterisk-users] Question for the group

asterisk jobs asteriskcoding at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:57:15 CST 2012

There is none. We are looking to develop our own currently and in the
process of hunting down best developers. We have a great deal of experience
with billing systems but doing a fron-end for this purpose just requires
multiple developers. You can e-mail me in private if interested in a shared
project.

Best,