[asterisk-users] Is there a php script to analyse and show call detail reports from Asterisk CDR?

Brynjolfur Thorvardsson binni at itanet.nu
Fri Feb 10 02:46:31 CST 2012

Hi, I'm working on a small php program for just this. I guess from your question that you have Asterisk writing to a CDR database table, in which case you should be able to use my .php code fairly easily. It's nothing fancy but does give me a graphical presentation of calls/15minute segments.

Attached is a screenshot of a graph, I have 1,5+ million entries in the table but there is no noticeable lag in refreshing the graph. At the moment it refreshes only when the button is pressed (the text is in Danish ...) but changing it to refresh automatically every 15 minutes wouldn't be a major problem. I'm working on adding the option of selecting date ranges, it's all still a work in progress!

Regards

Binni