[asterisk-users] TE410P (1st) without cables always green

Marcio Gomes mpglista at microlink.com.br
Thu Feb 9 16:30:58 CST 2012

Shaun,

<snip>

 > Just thinking out loud here but I'm guessing it may be fair to just
set alarmdebounce to 0 by default on gen1 cards.
 > With dahdi-linux 2.2.0.2 does your card function if you set alarm
debounce to 2500?
  /etc/init.d/dahdi stop
  sleep 3
modprobe dahdi
modprobe wct4xxp debug=1 alarmdebounce=2500
dahdi_cfg
cat /proc/interrupts  | grep wct4xxp; sleep 5 ; cat /proc/interrupts  |
grep wct4xxp

   20:   62045611   62097065   IO-APIC-fasteoi   wct4xxp
   20:   62045613   62097065   IO-APIC-fasteoi   wct4xxp

No interrupts, I do some tests and alarmdebounce should be 0 or 1 to
generate interrupts correctly.

>  Just thinking out loud here but I'm guessing it may be fair to just
>  set alarmdebounce to 0 by default on gen1 cards.

Yeah, it's correct IMO.

After working hours ( until next monday ) I will do some tests in
production box.. ( I have to change the kernel config and others small
things I have modified
in last week and are generating some Kpanic's  in module load ). I can
only do this in time slot 00:00 - 07:00 am

regards,

Marcio Gomes