[asterisk-users] Asterisk SIP Realtime Architecture Issue/Bug.

DHAVAL INDRODIYA dhaval.it01034 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 23:24:46 CST 2012

Hi Group.

I am facing an issue with Peer registration in my asterisk server .

I am using asterisk version 1.8.5.0 and using SIP real-time
architecture.when i am doing registration it registered fine on asterisk
as peer is available in Database.

But now i am doing 'sip reload' or 'reload' due to some reason my peer
registration is going out and i cannot able to call that peer even though
in SIP client it shows me 'registered'.

Can any body elaborate on this issue which settings i need to put in
sip.conf.

I also tried to follow this patch
https://issues.asterisk.org/view.php?id=14196 But it allready applied in
code base so why it wont work?

Here is my sip.conf settings.

[general]
context=from-internal        ; Default context for incoming cal
rtcachefriends=no
rtupdate=yes
rtautoclear=yes
rtsavesysname=yes
callcounter = yes
callevents=yes
bindport=5060            ; UDP Port to bind to (SIP standard port is 5060)
srvlookup=yes            ; Enable DNS SRV lookups on outbound calls
pedantic=yes            ; Enable slow, pedantic checking for Pingtel
tos=184            ; Set IP QoS to either a keyword or numeric val
tos_sip=cs3                    ; Sets TOS for SIP packets.
tos_audio=ef                   ; Sets TOS for RTP audio packets.
tos=lowdelay            ; lowdelay,throughput,reliability,mincost,none
maxexpiry=3600            ; Max length of incoming registration we allow
defaultexpiry=120        ; Default length of incoming/outoing registration
preferred_codec_only=yes
disallow=all            ; First disallow all codecs
allow=ulaw            ; Allow codecs in order of preference
allow=alaw
insecure=invite
language=en                   ; Default language setting for all users/peers
rtpholdtimeout=300        ; Terminate call if 300 seconds of no RTP activity
useragent=dhaval              ; Allows you to change the user agent string
dtmfmode = rfc2833        ; Set default dtmfmode for sending DTMF. Default:
rfc2833
qualify=yes
nat=yes
;canreinvite=yes