[asterisk-users] TE410P (1st) without cables always green

Patrick Lists asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 7 10:33:03 CST 2012

On 07-02-12 16:30, Shaun Ruffell wrote:
[snip]

> It looks like your development box is having problems with
> interrupts from the card. Once you run dahdi_cfg for the span  you
> should be getting 10000 interrupts/sec and above I can see you only
> got 28.
>
> I've seen this recently with some risers which was the reason for
> commit 10380 "wct4xxp: Fail startup if not generating interrupts."
> [1]
>
> [1] http://svnview.digium.com/svn/dahdi?view=revision&revision=10380

To be honest the "DAHDI startup failed: Input/output error" error
message provided by dahdi_cfg is not very helpful. Would it perhaps be
an idea to use the message in the kernel log "wct4xxp 0000:02:08.0:
Interrupts not detected." also in the error message from dahdi_cfg (at
least the "interrupts not detected part")? That would give a clue what's
going on without having to dig through logfiles.

Just my 0.02.

Regards,
Patrick