[asterisk-users] Asterisk V/s FreeSwitch

Zohair Raza engineerzuhairraza at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 05:57:42 CST 2012

You mean concurrent calls?

You can have several 100 concurrent calls with a good CPU in newer versions
of asterisk, however calls per secons (CPS) have some limitations

I guess reason being that both are different in Architecture, Asterisk was
designed keeping PBX in mind but Freeswitch was for SIP switching

Regards,
Zohair Raza