[asterisk-users] What packages are required to getcdr_adaptive_odbc to be compiled in Asterisk?

Rebecca Robinson rebecca.robinson at amgsrv.com
Mon Feb 6 07:44:44 CST 2012

I have cdr_adaptive_odbc compiled on my test box.

The following odbc packages are installed.  I'm mainly using mysql
though so not even using this module.

We just compiled all modules in case we wanted to use them in
devel/testing.

root at telco01 /usr/local/src/asterisk-1.8.5.0 # rpm -qa | grep -i odbc

unixODBC-2.2.14-11.el6.x86_64

mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.5r1144-7.el6.x86_64

unixODBC-devel-2.2.14-11.el6.x86_64

Becca