[asterisk-users] Callmanager 4 Asterisk Malformed/Missing URL

Nigel Eldred nigel_eldred at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 03:55:49 CST 2012

Hi,

I am currently trying to get a Cisco Callmanager 4.1 and an Asterisk server (1.6.2.21) to talk via a SIP trunk so I can use the Voicemail component of the Asterisk (all the phones are associated with the Callmanager).
The connection seem to be there. When I do a "sip show peers" on the Asterisk server I see the Callmanager as Monitored and online however I can't get any calls to pass from the CM to the Asterisk. If I debug the SIP I get a regular "SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request - 'Malformed/Missing URL'" which is from the Callmanager.
Can anybody tell me the cause of this message and/or how I can resolve the problem ?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

Nigel