[asterisk-users] How to play audio file in background indialplan?

Cary Fitch caryf at usawide.net
Fri Feb 3 16:18:40 CST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Yaroslav
Panych
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 4:13 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] How to play audio file in background
indialplan?

2012/2/3 Danny Nicholas <danny at debsinc.com>:
> In my PERL AGI I use
> - print STDOUT "SET MUSIC ON HOLD DEFAULT\n";
> - print STDOUT "SET MUSIC ON HOLD OFF\n";
>
> Ignore the "-" - stupid outlook needs them.

There is one problem: I have not any MOH class, and cannot pre-create
it. File I will play does not exists until incoming call arrives, I
even don't know its exact name.

I am just an onlooker.... but could you explain that.  What are you wanting
to play? Where will it come from?  I am not sure how anyone can answer your
question given you don't have a file, can't pre-create it etc.  Are you
going to use the calling number as part of the file, or what?  What is the
caller going to hear?

CF