[asterisk-users] Asterisk CLI unresponsive

Mikhail Lischuk mlischuk at itx.com.ua
Fri Feb 3 06:05:34 CST 2012

Jonas Kellens писал 03.02.2012 12:09:

> using asterisk
1.6.2.22

> What is wrong with Asterisk when the CLI becomes
unresponsive ?!

Greetings. I am using the same version, Asterisk
1.6.2.22

IDK is your problem is same as mine. My CLI also becomes
unresponsive sometimes, however it does not affect calls at all. And all
commands I type get processed and output given after some time - 3 or 5
minutes.

As I determined, this happens when Asterisk is rotating logs.

You can see it by issuing `ps aux | grep asterisk` at that time.

IDK
if this is normal (due to logfile locks or whatever) or not.

--
With
Best Regards