[asterisk-users] Asterisk version that support Database Configuration

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 23:20:49 CST 2012

Hey Savinovich ,
Strange, its kind of recursive search. I got back to this same thread
following the very first search result.

@Bilal,
All asterisk versions support realtime (DB configurations):  If you go to a
web site called google.com, and enter "asterisk realtime", and read the
first search result, you will get your answer.

Regards,
Sammy.