[asterisk-users] asterisk dahdi problem.

Oğuzhan Kayhan oguzhank at bilkent.edu.tr
Thu Feb 2 14:59:12 CST 2012

Rule is as DAHDI/g1/xxxx  i didnt write the whole , it was just to give an
opinion.

> > Even i restart dahdi or asterisk, i keep on getting the same error.
> > But meanwhile calls from ericsson to asterisk works fine. WHen i
> > replace
> > DAHDI/g1 as DAHDI/1, it starts to work again.
> >
> > Is there a problem with g?? Is it a known problem?
> > What might be the solution??
>
> Do you actually have dahdi channels marked with group=1 ?
>
> Can you provide your chan_dahdi.conf with ever file
> #include-d into it?

Yes i have group=1. The same config was running with 1.6.2.0.9 and now i
upgraded to 1.8.8.2 and it works fine. I only got the problem with 1.6.2.22

And as i say, it starts to work fine at the begining in a few hours i start
to get UNKNOWN error msgs and it wont dissapear till i restart asterisk.