[asterisk-users] SIP Provider Russia, Ukraine, Poland

Joseph syscon780 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 14:04:43 CST 2012

On 02/01/12 13:29, Christian Gansberger wrote:
>Hello List!
>
>I'm searching for SIP-Providers in the following countries:
>Russia
>Ukraine
>Poland
>
>I need a geographical number for each country, maybe a prepaid
>SIP-Account, trunking is not important.
>Has anyone some experience with these countries?
>
>yours
>christian

I have a DID from:
http://www.actio.pl/
(though you need to know polish to setup an account)
Their system has been working for me flawlessly for several years.
I can receive the call through them (that is all I need) but I can not make a call out as it is SIP and I don't have any ports open on my firewall.

--
Joseph