[asterisk-users] externip nat audio sip trunk issue problem

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 07:51:54 CST 2012

As soon as I activate the exterip/localnet config there is no response at
all, as if that IP address desappeared.
Any packets send to it simply get no response.

I've considered being linux kernel routing issue, but since without the
exterip/localnet config it works OK I don't think this is the case.

I could put the tcpdump/sip debug info here, but it would be like a
monologue, with only the packets being sent showing without any response.
But I can put it here if it helps...

Didn't anyone had this problem with this config option?