[asterisk-users] externip nat audio sip trunk issue problem

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 20:14:45 CST 2012

Hi all,

  I've tried search this problem on the list... no luck...

  The case is:

without externip/localnet config on sip.conf [general] my SIP trunk works,
but with no audio NAT problem (asterisk sends the private 192 address to
the outside...)

when I configure externip/localnet correctly my SIP trunk simply disappear!
Checking the signalling with tcpdump shows me that Im sending the packets
to the correct SIP trunk IP but there is no response AT ALL from it...

Anyone had this problem?

Thanks,
Gabriel