[asterisk-users] new user help required to build voice recorder with asterisk

Leandro Dardini ldardini at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 03:56:50 CST 2012

You should start getting a PRI card. I have good result with both Sangoma
and Digium one. After having configured the card in the system (libpri,
dahdi and asterisk part), it is a matter of few asterisk configuration row
to save all calls to a wav file.

For example, if your incoming calls are put in the "incoming" context and
your PRI card is identified with the g1 group, the dialplan can be as easy
as the following:

context incoming {
        _X. => {
               MixMonitor(${UNIQUEID}.wav);