[asterisk-users] How do *you* test your changes to dialplans ruled by GotoIfTime?

Mitch Claborn mitch_ml at claborn.net
Thu Dec 27 14:05:31 CST 2012

We bypass this problem by storing business hours and holidays in a
database table.  We use an ODBC call to return whether or not to play
the "day" or "night" greeting based on the database.  We also store the
name of a custom greeting file to play.

The database is fairly easy to manipulate with test data.

Mitch