[asterisk-users] Vxml record voice parameter

ulvi cesur ucesur at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:27:20 CST 2012

I am using voiceglue to record voice.

VXML  :

<record name="rec" finalsilence="4s" maxtime="30s" beep="true"
dtmfterm="true">
<filled>
<submit enctype="*multipart*/*form*-*data*" next="http://<domain>/getVxml/"
namelist="rec" method="post">
</filled>
</record>

I can take rec parameter but it is not file. rec is
audio/basic:len(123123):p0x5a6e6241.