[asterisk-users] Paging for Praying

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Dec 27 10:35:32 CST 2012

I would set up 5 shell files called pray1.sh, pray2.sh, etc and then set up
5 entries in /etc/crontab to run them at the specified time daily.  The file
pray1.sh should look something like this:

#!/bin/sh

cp /pray1/*.call /tmp

mv /tmp/*.call /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing

the entry in /etc/crontab would look like this

0 8 *** root /usr/bin/pray1.sh

This would run pray1.sh at 8 am daily.