[asterisk-users] Called Party Name between Asterisk systems

Chet W. Stevens cwstevens at interact.ccsd.net
Fri Dec 21 10:28:28 CST 2012

I am running Asterisk 1.8.11-cert9. I am setting the callerid(num) and callerid(name) which is working fine. The person receiving the call sees the name and number of the person calling them. I was wondering if there was any means to show the person
initiating the call the name of the called party like it does now between sip extensions on the same Asterisk server. Thank you.

Chet Stevens