[asterisk-users] Dialplan - working out when users answer

Satish Barot satish4asterisk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 02:32:00 CST 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM, Andrew White <
andrew at computersforall.com.au> wrote:

>  Hi Satish/list,****
>
> ** **
>
> Looks like I spoke to soon.****
>
> ** **
>
> I have the following in my dialplan:****
>
> ** **
>
> *Dial(${QUEUEEXTS},${RINGTIME},U(queueControl^direct^CONNECTED))*
>
> ** **
>
> And after confirming with a “dialplan show” it was definitely in there, I
> continued to get this:****
>
> ** **
>
> *ERROR[28167]: app_stack.c:420 gosub_exec: Attempt to reach a
> non-existent destination for gosub: (Context:queueControl, Extension:s,
> Priority:1)*
>
> * *
>
> I can’t quite work out why it would be trying to s/1 instead of
> direct/CONNECTED =/.****
>
> ** **
>
> Any ideas?****
>
> ** **
>
> Thanks!

In your case, direct and CONNECTED have to be arguments and not the
extension and priority value respectively. Calling Subroutine from dial
will always start execution with extension s and priority 1.
See the link for more information, Arguments are passed to subroutine using
^ as a delimiter.

--Satish Barot