[asterisk-users] It's possible a redudant Queue?

Lenz Emilitri lenz.loway at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 06:10:30 CST 2012

We have a number of customers who use this approach with local or
geographically distributed Asterisks and then use QM clustering to observe
the system as if it was one single big box. Seems to work fine and it' easy
to set up and maintain.
l.

--
Loway - home of QueueMetrics - http://queuemetrics.com