[asterisk-users] Digital accoustics trying to register to asterisk 1.4.43

Danny Nicholas danny at debsinc.com
Thu Dec 13 15:07:00 CST 2012

This animal might be like the OBI110 box where you set it up in users.conf
instead of sip.conf.

Something like this:

[5001]

transfer=yes

call-limit=5

registersip=no

host = 1.2.3.4

context=default

hasvoicemail=no

dtmfmode=inband

threewaycalling=no

hasdirectory=no

callwaiting=no

hasmanager=no

managerread = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

managerwrite = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config

hasagent = no

hassip=yes

hasiax=no

secret=xxxxx

nat=no

canreinvite=no

dtmfmode=rfc2833

insecure=port,invite

pickupgroup=1

callgroup=1

disallow = all

allow = ulaw,gsm

You still do sip reload to get it connected.