[asterisk-users] callerid not received from dahdi

Shaun Ruffell sruffell at digium.com
Tue Dec 11 08:25:02 CST 2012

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 10:07:42AM +0530, Harish Mandowara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your reply.
> 77 ext. number is connected with my asterisk. so any one want to
> talk with jitsi(pc), they have to dial 77 then 2000#(jitsi sip
> user number).
>
>  my pbx is sending callerid. i can see on other analog phone display.
>
> Yes pbx is sending callerid. When i dial any ext. number from
> jitsi. On the recipient phone display shows 77 ext number.
>
> i tried all combination from
> https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Caller+ID+in+India
>
> but it does not work.

Does the manual for your PBX say anything about how it's
sending the CallerID information?

Knowing specifically how the CallerID is supposed to be sent can
allow us to more quickly narrow in on why you may not be detecting
it.

Also, in the configs you originally posted you had #include
dahdi-channels.conf. Would it be possible to send that configuration
options you have attached in that file as well?

Cheers,
Shaun

--
Shaun Ruffell